Where is ExploraScience located exactly ?
- Search with Google Maps:
Đại lộ Khoa học, Quy Nhơn, Bình Định
- Address for any postal mail or parcel (until further notice):
Sở Khoa học và Công nghệ Bình Định
208 Diên Hồng, Quy Nhơn, Bình Định
Is it necessary to wet the shirt to get to ExploraScience ?
- From Quy Nhon city center: 5 km from the coach station/Kim Cuc Plaza/Han Mac Tu tomb, follow the national road 1D. The Science Avenue will be on your left
- From Diêu Tri train station: 16 km
- From FLC Quy Nhon resort: 27 km, go through the city center
- From Phu Cat airport: 37,3 km
- From Ho Chi Minh City: 1h10' by plane
- From Hanoi: 1h40' by plane
Is this a good time to come ?
The construction site is in its finishing phase and it is not open to public yet. We want to prepare the exhibitions at our best for the opening. So let's wait with us until 2018 !
After opening, ExploraScience will be run non-stop (ie. we don't take a nap) everyday of the week, including of course the weekend. We will manage to have at least 3 planetarium shows per day. The exact show times will be updated in this website.
Does it cost a fortune to attend a science show ?
We don't expect to make money from selling tickets. Therefore our tickets will be at a symbolic price (times less than a normal cinema ticket) to urge you to come back !
For primary and secondary schools, please contact us to have even more advantages.